Erika in Scotland
A
✨May y’all have unexpected moments of inspiration today, fellow Spouters! ✨🐳💕

#breathe #Scotland #edinburgh #Photography #landscapephotography is my own
03:57 AM - Apr 27, 2023
JeriLynne
A
In response to Erika in Scotland.
Good morning Erika 🥰😘. Happy Thursday! How's everyone doing today? I hope you're having a wonderful day. Lots of hugs and boops! 🤗🤗🐶
10:50 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
In response to JeriLynne.
✨🤗🐶🥰 Hiked alone today without my doggie companion who rested at home with his other Mama Julia. Word is he took over an lead a zoom meeting as interim director of IT! 😆😂
03:19 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Karen Dykstra
A
Good morning!
06:42 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
✨Good morning, Karen! It’s a lil rainy & feels like 45-50F today on the Fife Coast. 😄 How’s it in your neck of the woods? Do you have a list made or are ya already packing for the trip?!? 😄✨🌷
07:12 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Sue Babcock
A
Your picture gives me inspiration 💐🌺🌸 Have a lovely rest of the week. I've traveled to Scotland, but only in my dreams 💚✌💜
06:34 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
In response to Sue Babcock.
✨😂 It’s certainly well worth the trip – in whatever form: physical or solely in the imagination! That’s how I’ve traveled to the Isle of Skye, myself... hoping to remedy that soon & get photos to share.. 😄 Thanks so much for the lovely compliment, Sue, & HAGD! ☺️🌸🌷💕
11:55 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Deb Prothero
A
Love to see your pictures from Scotland. Reminds me of my late granny who came to Canada from Aberdeen.
05:01 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
In response to Deb Prothero.
✨OMGoodness, that’s wonderful! ☺️ I was up there in Aug two yrs ago; that’s just around coast up north from me. 😄 It makes me happy to share images from this neck of the woods; I’m pleased you enjoy, Deb! ✨🌷💕
11:49 AM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}