Secret Agent
A
"This is yet another attempt to implant Christian teaching into public schools . . . "
08:15 AM - Apr 27, 2023
M Briatack
A
In response to Secret Agent.
This brings up something I struggle with: Respect people's beliefs or make the effort to break all religion because of the harm it does? What to do? Accepting/respecting versus enabling? Thoughts?
10:40 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Yvette
A
I’m so sick of this nonsense. I don’t want to live in a THEOCRACY! Separation of Church & State!
08:03 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Mike Day
A
In response to Yvette.
Freedom of religion also means freedom from religion.
08:06 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Deb Lane
A
My step kids were in middle and high school when they came to live with us in central Texas in the early 2000’s. We went to the school more than once about praying before their band performances, leaving picture of Jesus up after their Wednesday night Christian meetings. I’d lose it with this crap.
09:00 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Arthur Grupp
A
i try not to rail against religion overall bc people should be free to believe what they want but like other philosophies it carries many believers into a realm of uber alles and it’s that breaking of personal boundaries that those beliefs seem to encourage and that i find most objectionable.
09:09 AM - Apr 27, 2023
steveN b
A
“The Founders wrote the Constitution; not the Apostles. They added the Bill of Rights; not the Ten Commandments. Their intent was Freedom of Religion. It was not Control by Religion. They created a Democracy; not a Theocracy. Christianity is not a political party.”

ResisterSis20
08:39 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Stewart Tan
A
In response to steveN b.
Agree 💯 separation of church and state was part of reason why the country was founded, so people can practice their own faith without interference from the state (feature, not bug)
09:51 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Martin Koenigsberg
A
Remember- With American Christianity - the Douchiness is often a FEATURE- Not a Bug....
08:23 AM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}