Carla Reid + Chilla
A
#SpoutingClassics #60s70sMusic #PinkFloyd

Another Brick In The Wall Part 1, not the most often played but that intro is amazing, to me. 1979
Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Pink FloydAnother Brick In The Wall (Part 1) · Pink FloydThe Wall℗ Pink Floyd RecordsReleased on: 1979-11-30Auto-generated by YouTube.

09:09 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Gee Cathy
A
In response to Carla Reid + Chilla.
when The Wall movie came out a group of us thought it would be a blast to trip through it, Lol good trip
10:01 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Gee Cathy.
LOL, I bet it was. :D
10:19 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Michael Mullins
A
I have been fortunate to hear this live twice. Probably the best intro to a live performance I've had the pleasure to experience. Once at twenty one and again with one of my kids at forty-six. and that was twenty years ago! Wow the time is flying.
09:20 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Michael Mullins.
It just blows me away, I never paid enough attention to Pink Floyd, which is understandable there is so much music in the world, but this really is incredible music. Time is flying lol. :)
09:35 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Diane Turner
A
Love it! Went to The Wall anniversary performance concert 10 years ago. When this song came out I related as a teen felt trapped in the 80s system of conformity. Now I relate to it as a song against propaganda. It came out in 79 but really hit for me in early 80s MTV
#PinkFloyd #TheWall
09:13 AM - Apr 27, 2023 (Edited)
Carla Reid + Chilla
A
In response to Diane Turner.
:D I have never done concerts, it's a crowd thing with me, but I can imagine the energy of being in a huge group and then songs like this are played. :)
09:39 AM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}