Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
This is not to discourage DM's some of my friends use it to reach out when I am sick or to let me know they are okay/not okay. There is proper ways to private message folks, but if you are a new follow it really doesn't help to DM me it gives me anxiety actually because I question your intentions.
10:06 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Alfalpha Male ✔️
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
There is literally no need to thank someone for following you. It goes without saying. Please don't be creepy folks. Don't harass women on Spoutible, you will get reported and you will be banned.
10:18 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Grandma Sharon
A
In response to Alfalpha Male ✔️.
The hair in the back of my neck stands on end when I get a random DM thanking me for following them. It IS creepy.
10:45 AM - Apr 27, 2023 (Edited)
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
I just tell them straight up...I don't DM...if they continue...I have never had that happen, but I would then block.
10:14 AM - Apr 27, 2023
A
In response to Vee a lot of everything Happened.
Im trying to give folks the benefit of the doubt, but I have severe anxiety after years of unwanted Twitter nonsense. So I am being even more cautious on here.
10:16 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Klobby L
A
Yes, they are flirting with a creep-vibe block! Unless they are giving me a #SOUP recipe. Then it's totally ok. :)
10:09 AM - Apr 27, 2023
A
In response to Klobby L.
Exactly recipes are always welcomed, and if I have talked to them for years I dont mind either but there are very few of my Twitter friends who even enjoyed DM's thanks to all the back stabbing clownery that went on that site.
10:19 AM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}