Bernice A. King
A
Will you join me today (her 96th #Birthday ) in celebrating my mother, #CorettaScottKing ? Share your reflections using #DearCoretta and tagging me here.
10:57 AM - Apr 27, 2023
dmark
A
In response to Bernice A. King.
She was an amazing woman.
11:09 PM - Sep 15, 2023
Ang Darkstar
A
Happy Birthday Dear Ms. Coretta!!
I have always looked up to you as a brave bright heroine in a stark black and white world. Thank you for your wisdom, your grace, and your leadership.
12:43 PM - Aug 16, 2023
Mac McIntosh
A
Any and every day. 🫶
10:28 PM - Aug 04, 2023
Vee a lot of everything Happened
A
#DearCoretta would be so proud of her legacy being carried forward and the way that it reflects on her and your Fathers great works. You @berniceking as well as your Brother truly are loving children, doing so many great works in their names. May her soul rest in perfect peace 🙏
#CorettaScottKing
06:50 AM - May 04, 2023
Jack Mcgraw
A
#DearCoretta

You were a tireless advocate for human rights and the world, not just the US, owes you a debt of gratitude and respect.

We love you and cherish your memory.
06:31 AM - May 04, 2023
CT Marie
A
Touching photo. I can’t think of your father without also thinking of your mother fighting for our rights. she was a powerful force on her own. and a picture of beauty and grace.#DearCoretta @berniceking
01:24 AM - Apr 29, 2023 (Edited)
lloydCarroll
A
love live the Queen.
12:27 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Steely Connie
B
Happy birthday, Mrs. King!
12:25 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Julie Alt
A
HBD! I met your mom when I was in 2nd grade @ Spalding Drive ES in Sandy Springs. I can picture her in our library. I didn't really understand the significance of meeting her at the time, & I don't remember what she said, but I remember her kindness and how elegant she was. @berniceking #DearCoretta
02:07 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Marcia Taber
A
May she have a wonderful day full of family!
11:05 AM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}