Christopher Bouzy
A
If you spout you want to kill [insert person or group here], we will suspend you. If that is the type of content you want to spout, this is definitely not the platform for you.
11:16 AM - Apr 27, 2023
DahliaFrench
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Is there an exception if the person I want to kill is my adult child who is stressing the hell out of me, because they refuse to get on with “adulting” today & keep whining like a [insert word]? Do I need to add “Jesus, take the wheel,” to avoid suspension & get parental mental health support?
11:46 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
Or you could make a proactive statement, like today my adult child will begin paying for his own ________. or not have it.
In response to DahliaFrench.
12:32 PM - Apr 27, 2023
DahliaFrench
A
In response to Angelique Yaich.
That’s a post-frustration spout, not an in-the-frustrated-stage spout. No one uses the word “proactive” when they’re venting.
12:40 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Angelique Yaich
A
In response to DahliaFrench.
Agreed, but if someone is un-frustrated enough to type, maybe they can get to something besides a meaningless threat like "kill" and make the venting meaningful, unless you are just shouting into your device saying "kill, kill", and if that's the case can i just suggest a bar of Alice's Restaurant.
01:20 PM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}