Tim Wise
A
The fact that this violent, bigoted, unstable person was able to get the highest level of security clearance (or even serve in the military at all) should chill you to the bone. Time to exclude ANYONE like this from service as a soldier (or cop), and remove anyone like this already serving.
01:12 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Didi B-Q
A
In response to Tim Wise.
I want to hear from military leaders what they are doing to fix this problem. Without a doubt, there are others like him who are still in the military.
02:12 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Tim Wise
A
In response to Tim Wise.
It's seriously time to break these extremist incel losers. Investigate their networks, expose them, and arrest them when they threaten violence. All of them. Break them beyond repair.
01:46 PM - Apr 27, 2023
ALIS ITLATOL
A
In response to Tim Wise.
as a generational HS Military "recruitment" resister
is abt mining youth populations
faced w pipeline to prison or military promises of higher edu, careers in poli, policing, DHS, fodder for rich men's wars etc

daddy always told me criminals either go the "legal or illegal route to murder"
01:39 PM - Apr 27, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to Tim Wise.
Frightening. Who gave him this level of clearance, and why? I believe this story will provide insight into some of the radicalization strategies used by the Right. We have a national security problem when our military is helping to fuel domestic terrorism.
01:34 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Marsha Gresko
A
In response to Tim Wise.
The National Guard has a white nationalist problem. A 21 year old reservist having access to any information is insane. I wonder if they do any vetting of people at all! Plus, being that this is the National Guard, only the top level personnel should have access to this intel, if at all.
01:32 PM - Apr 27, 2023
NancyM
A
In response to Tim Wise.
It's insane that he got a security clearance with all the obvious red flags. There should probably be a review of all security clearances given in recent years to make sure there aren't others like him.
01:27 PM - Apr 27, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
In response to NancyM.
01:36 PM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}