Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker
A
I was raised with manners so normally speaking ill of the dead is not allowed. I was gonna reserve my one exception for Trump, when his devil contract finally expires. But when I saw the news drop that the 88 year old white woman whose tears lead to the murderer of Emmett Till...
01:41 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
In response to Tynisa Woke Witch Gen X Walker.
I hope she burns for eternity in hell.
03:24 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Sue Ardan
A
She never had to face the consequences of her evil. For that, I am angry.
03:12 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Michele C.
A
She never, ever showed one ounce of remorse for her actions. So I have absolutely no problem saying the world is now a better place without her in it, and I hope she's burning in Hell.
02:13 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Nancy Morgan
A
I usually don't speak ill of the dead either, but Ms. Bryant doesn't deserve our grace.

I don't believe there's an afterlife where she'll be judged and made to suffer consequences. I'm disappointed that we never held her accountable in her lifetime.
02:08 PM - Apr 27, 2023
♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell
A
Devil contract so true. She has a lot to answer for in the next dimension. I don't know what Wicca believes in what happens after death. Catholic theology believes we serve in Hell when we separate ourselves from God, and she definitely did. Her "memoir" never expressed her accountability.
01:48 PM - Apr 27, 2023
A
In response to ♿ ♀️ Laura Durnell.
She felt so justified in both her hate and shifting the blame. Id love to say it was social conditioning, but some folks are just plain evil.
01:50 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Mary McGuirk
A
So happy to see you here. Followed immediately. I just got done echoing the death of that witch, myself. Thanks.
01:45 PM - Apr 27, 2023
A
In response to Mary McGuirk.
Good to see you to and yeah I am mad she got 88 years of freedom but I hope she was miserable that entire existence.
01:46 PM - Apr 27, 2023
LaT Da
A
Toodle fucking loo. Not one year will be shed here.
01:42 PM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}