Christopher Bouzy
A
It's a well-respected magazine, and I am excited about it. Also, I am not worried about Bluesky because it will be just as toxic as Twitter within weeks. Jack didn't care before, and he doesn't care now. My issue is how certain individuals in the media are trying to play "kingmaker."
Anthony Lee @AnthonyLee
I hope the magazine article you did the photo shoot for will make a difference. 🙂
03:34 PM - Apr 27, 2023
03:44 PM - Apr 27, 2023

Only followers of this user (ShastaWitch) can see their posts

Ves Lee
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Bouzy you to need do more marketing
12:02 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Michael Stern
A
I have found that Bluesky is already as toxic as Twitter.
12:01 PM - Aug 29, 2023
Yogi Thomas
B
“Elon and Jack are not “competitors.” They’re collaborating. Dorsey played a key role in Musk’s deal to take Twitter private. The two are good friends.”
|| Dave Troy Oct 2022

https://davetroy.medium.co...
07:47 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Angeleyez Pro Democracy
A
I'm not interested in Bluesky.
07:19 PM - Apr 28, 2023
brash
A
Bluesky has meaning in Finance, no? Meaning approval for RISK offering (top of my head); certainly has other similar meaning in law/approvals Suggests "we've have judged this safe". Ironic these laws allow suit if Bluesky violation! Why call yourself, "I think we're safe from lawsuit here"? Spout On
10:15 AM - Apr 28, 2023
AR McGee
A
Yes, the media wants to be seen as the "kingmaker". It needs to be good at something. Hype.
09:55 PM - Apr 27, 2023
tamra c
A
Coming from a lot of venture cap experience, Dorsey has promotion b/c of “the inner circle.” Persons promoting JD would promote Hitler for profit, as unethical birds of a feather flock together. I’m hoping that more celebs & media companies join #Spoutible to send a strong message back!
09:03 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Jim Johnson
A
Your site is great but I do have a couple of nits to pick. My main frustration is when I click on a spout and then attempt to return to the feed it goes back to the top of the feed instead of where I was before the click. As soon as you correct this issue, I will recommend Spoutible to EVERYONE
09:01 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
In response to Jim Johnson.
The last update a week ago should have fixed this issue. If you’re still experiencing it, you may have to clear your browser cache and do a new link to the site. That should help.
07:21 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Indigo
A
The media can try all they want. We're smarter than they think. #Spoutible will prevail. #SpoutibleRULES
08:54 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Audrey Roybal
A
That's what I told my daughter-in-law. Blue Sky is just Twitter all over again. Not doing that. I've been telling her and my son about Spoutible.
08:49 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Casandra's Ghost
A
I would like to repeat my request that Spoutible allow us to select a percentage of Explore's we would like in our timeline. The last thing I want is to be siloed exclusively with people I agree with, but it would be nice to know I will not get 95% MAGA crazy, the apparent standard in New Twitter.
07:19 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Kate ChinaKatWrites
A
In response to Casandra's Ghost.
Some of the ppl I enjoyed at the 🐦 post more explicit content that I don’t care for in Bluesky. It’s taking an effort to clear that out. There’s also a lot of hot air and nonsense. So far, Spoutible seems civil and sensible. I spend more time here than anywhere now.
09:38 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Lisse (she/her)
A
Dumpster fire, part deux…
06:55 PM - Apr 27, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
Anything Jack is running has nothing for me. He allowed so much racism and bigotry to be spewed on Twitter just like ELON, and when marginalised people reported the abuse, we got "NO USER VIOLATIONS occurred" But they were fast to suspend our accounts for the smallest thing. FQ JACK DORSEY too!
06:53 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Kate ChinaKatWrites
A
In response to HereForTHEEComments1.
I got suspended once for remarking that a certain someone 🍑 should slither back under his rock and die. A playground remark if ever there was one and far from a threat of any kind. 🙄 It wasn’t even directly in reply to said individual.
09:41 AM - Aug 06, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
Headwinds might slow #Spoutible 's media coverage, but the platform didn't get where it is today due to media publicity. Spoutible is where it is now because of the community you brought here and their word-of-mouth testimonies shared with others.

The media will catch up. They will have to.
05:49 PM - Apr 27, 2023 (Edited)
Mal
A
Play-safe journalism + limited time to file copy = grab a familiar name and save time on research.
04:21 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Yeah, it irks me that anyone would want to call Bluesky a great alternative to Twitter when Twitter was a cesspool when Jack ran it. He was in charge when all that mess happened to Leslie Jones.
04:15 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Bluesky could end up like Twitter very quickly. The haters, insulters and various other dregs need to have a familiar place to go. I really shouldn't put down a social site that hasn't even come on-line yet. It won't take long to find out which direction Bluesky will take when it goes public. 😉
06:44 AM - Apr 28, 2023
Ifell Awake
B
Correct! Don't understand why people are getting excited about 'Twitter lite.' It's the same animal.
04:01 PM - Apr 27, 2023
C. E.
A
BlueSky is basicalky owned by Musk, no thanks.
03:59 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Fad BeALover-NotAHater
A
We are in this together!

I'm working slowly promoting #Spoutible mostly on IG

Have been in touch with a couple of big accounts who are waiting for #SpoutibleApp

Been on NPR's back to join us

💗🌹
03:49 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Kate ChinaKatWrites
A
In response to Fad BeALover-NotAHater.
I had to wait for the iOS app. Now that it’s here, so am I.
09:43 AM - Aug 06, 2023
{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}