Mischievous Pixie
A
Dorsey & Musk are in cahoots, and I will not be participating in their continued fuckery. Musk is hiding 43 of my tweets somewhere, and I will find them so I can complete my deletion process.

I'm hoping that more, well-deserved media attention for cbousy & his team is forthcoming. 🙂
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Spoutible has been live since Feb, yet its mention by news outlets has been confined to instances where a celebrity has made reference to the platform. In contrast, Bluesky, which is a renamed version of Twitter under the leadership of its previous CEO, has garnered significant media attention.
03:31 PM - Apr 27, 2023
04:10 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Deb Grojean (one on the left)
A
In response to Mischievous Pixie.
I can’t get to my original posts, which I’d like to delete - in the thousands. Do you know how to do this?
05:23 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to Deb Grojean (one on the left).
I still can't find those last 43, and I'm starting to get super frustrated so I may try one of the apps. They may be able to find what has been hidden, because I've checked all my tabs & nothing shows up.
3/
09:32 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Mischievous Pixie
A
In response to Deb Grojean (one on the left).
Helpful Tip: If you go the app route, make certain that after they're done deleting what they are able to you revoke your given permission for them to access your acct. Otherwise they can still access your account. You'll find "revoke access" in your twit settings. I hope this helps. :)
4/fin
09:37 PM - Apr 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}