AintLifeGrand
A
America, the country that never misses a chance to categorize any group of people as a monolith; whether it's Jan 6, school shootings or 🤔, we'll, republicans, will never admit to an angry white man problem 🙄
10:03 AM - Apr 27, 2023
James Shewmaker
B
In response to AintLifeGrand.
Didn't you make a monolith statement about republicans?

Just as Democrats disagree with each other on many subjects so do the Republicans.

I'm an ex-political person. I no longer vote and I try (not always successfully) to remain neutral on "the issues of today". I'm sure they'll be diffrnt later.
02:27 PM - Apr 27, 2023
AintLifeGrand
A
In response to James Shewmaker.
Yes, you are correct. Though my spout wasn't referring to me, but to republicans who espouse concern for the safety of our children and police but do everything to the contrary. Disagreement isn't the point of this spout, the point of this spout is specifically hypocrisy.
03:23 PM - Apr 27, 2023
James Shewmaker
B
The ability to see oneself is vital to being able to see others also.

We all have paradigms but not all of us are aware of our own paradigms.

There's a saying "Fish discover water last".

I'm glad you are able to acknowledge the water in which you swim.

This will be helpful to you.
04:25 PM - Apr 27, 2023
AintLifeGrand
A
In response to James Shewmaker.
Thank you, you're so kind. I also see you really didn't respond to the spout but felt the need to express your passive aggression toward me instead. I truly hope you feel better now. I'll be here all night if you'd like to continue, if not, Enjoy your evening, sir. 😊
06:31 PM - Apr 27, 2023
James Shewmaker
B
There was no passive aggression intended in my remarks.

I'm sorry that my attempt to make a general comment about the subject of paradigms failed to sound as generic as I had intended.

I'd intended my comment to be nothing but complimentary without any sub-text of hostility.
02:31 PM - Apr 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}