bill doyle
A
it is truly disheartening watching the twitterati left fall over themselves to flock to the new platform created by the same elitist techbro who told us musk possessed ‘the light of consciousness’ as he (forcibly!) sold him the old platform to wreck
08:12 PM - Apr 27, 2023
bill doyle
A
In response to bill doyle.
elite left twitter: ‘the concentration of social media power in the hands of a few techbro reliably bad actors is a terrible thing!’

also elite left twitter: ‘oh, look, a new site by jack dorsey: lemme at it!’
09:25 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Marie Jamison
A
More social media propaganda pollution. Jack can't be trusted. You won't catch me flying #theunfriendlyskies
09:22 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Even I get my invite in the near future as promised, I'm going to ignore it and focus my time here. This place has so much promise, especially if we all work toward the same goal of 0 tolerance for abuse and disinformation. This can be what bluesky is promised to be. Its well on its way now to that
09:01 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
I agree. I got an invitation to Bluesky. I’m not going to bother.
09:28 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Randy Resists
A
Just another knockoff Truth Social. Let'em go-I like it here!
08:33 PM - Apr 27, 2023
bill doyle
A
it’s snobbery, pure and simple. they figure they’ll be able to cruise on over with their status intact. despite all the rhetoric about the unwonted, undeserved, and dangerous power of the tech mafia elite, just look what happens when it comes time to vote with their feet
08:13 PM - Apr 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}