Woke = Empathy + Courage
A
Public approval of Biden hits nearly two-year high after 2024 campaign launch. Low approval ratings for Biden have been suspect & polling itself can be inaccurate. But the overall consensus is that Biden is finally starting to get the recognition he deserves for his consequential accomplishments.
02:23 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Woke = Empathy + Courage.
Confidence is contagious. While it was uncertain if he would declare, people may have felt unenthusiastic. It doesn't surprise me that the mere fact of emphatically saying "Yes, I'm still in the game" would give him a boost.
02:06 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Marie Barnes ??
A
Sorry, but just can’t trust anything coming out of Rasmussen. Their polling have constantly being criticized for its lack of scientific validity. They’ve intentionally skewed their polling in the past, and so I find them unreliable.
03:23 PM - Apr 28, 2023
SirMikeAlot
A
51%, in a Rasmussen poll!
03:10 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Steve Nelson
A
I’ll never understand why more folks on Twitter haven’t, or didn’t, embrace lists.
Currently, I don’t see a pressing need for lists on Spoutible, but hopefully as the community grows we will have that need and I think it likely a listing function will be developed.
02:32 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Sandy TennisBall
A
In response to Steve Nelson.
I live in CA and set up a “Wildfires” list on Twitter. Proved to be useful, now useless. I also set up an equally useful “Comedians” list.
03:24 PM - Apr 28, 2023
bfitzinAR
A
Which is why the Rs are determined to shut down govt & crash the economy next year.
02:28 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Woke = Empathy + Courage
A
In response to bfitzinAR.
02:31 PM - Apr 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}