andi smithers
A
why is it everywhere we look at the top of the political elite its seems to be just corruption in plain sight.. with no oversight. Senators trading stocks before votes. SCOTUS that are making bank and taking vacations from political donors or law firms.

is no one offended by this?
SAJ @SJohnson
SCOTUS #news

Whistleblower Exposes Chief Justice John Roberts.

The wife of #scotus John Roberts made $10.3 million in commissions from elite law firms.

I guess we know why Roberts won't testify before congress.

The SCOTUS majority is corrupted through and through.
05:48 PM - Apr 28, 2023
06:08 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to andi smithers.
Wrong question...the correct one is "why are we hearing about this NOW?" None of these are recent developments nor are they new. This has all the earmarks of being part of political ops to make getting rid of the offending (and offensive) parties named.
06:16 PM - Apr 28, 2023
andi smithers
A
In response to Ground Control.
not sure why you are saying we knew about all of this ? because I didnt I mean I knew nominations came from powerful lobbyists which was obviously political.
So are you saying because its political, we should ignore? seems to me CT wife put herself in spotlight Jan6 and journalists investigated
06:26 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Bev Turner
A
In response to andi smithers.
Extremely. Not sure there is an actual solution. It's like the male version of Medusa.
06:15 PM - Apr 28, 2023
andi smithers
A
In response to Bev Turner.
UK supreme court are chosen by other judges independently of parliament. I would say that would be a good start.. remove the 2 other branches influence over the 3rd. Plus there is judicial oversight on all other levels .. except the supreme court.. bit odd that those 9 members are exempt.. :)
06:29 PM - Apr 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}