Dalton N. Drake
A
I have to stop going into the comments on any of the E. Jean Carrol news on birdapp. I can't take it. The blue checks and backwards deplorable men coming out of the woodwork to defend the indefensible is staggering and makes me sick to my stomach. Trauma breaks your mind, it's not rational.
05:20 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Dalton N. Drake.
Even listening to "respectful" talk show people, it's hard not to cringe, so I knew I couldn't go anywhere near that cesspool of hate and misogyny! It's now made for people to get their hate on and perpetuate every myth, so I hope you could take a shower before jumping back into calmer waters!!
05:38 PM - Apr 27, 2023
Dalton N. Drake
A
I took two. One to cleanse, one to calm. It really is a wretched hive of scum and villainy over there. I hope the rational, good-natured people coalesce into alternative social platforms sooner rather than later. If I had a bunch of tech money I'd give it to Spoutible. I really to love it here.
In response to Drummer Girl.
06:35 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Dalton N. Drake.
Good self care there after contact with such toxicity!😉 You are so right and it’s just bad for everyone but those who want to cause harm at this point. So happy we’re here!! 🐳
09:27 AM - Apr 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}