Tara Strange
A
@cbouzy are NSFW and sex workers ever going to be allowed to exist on spoutible? Things like link tree redirects to their OF pages? A lot of good people can't migrate here because they would lose that completely. I've been told. Asking for a lot of my friends❤️
12:25 AM - Feb 11, 2023
VGRIK
A
In response to Tara Strange.
I hope so. I'm a sex worker and really wanna get off of Twitter because of all the transphobia (especially right now)
01:49 AM - Feb 14, 2023
Lady Lecondoliak (she/her)
A
It's a valid question: are there plans to allow for sex workers to safely be on Spoutible?
I don't get the vitriol.
02:00 PM - Feb 13, 2023

@TaraStrange deleted this reply.

01:02 AM - Feb 12, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
Ever? Since yesterday? Maybe y'all should be patient. Or donate if you want their capacity to improve.
12:30 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Brie (he/they)
A
In response to Mindy!!!.
Sometimes people cannot afford to donate if they are using sex work or NSFW imagery as a form of making ends meet. This comment is coming from a place of privilege
12:47 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Tara Strange
A
In response to Mindy!!!.
You're inferring tone I never gave ❤️ when I asked "Ever" it was part of the question as a whole. I'm not saying it has to happen yesterday, I'm asking will it ever happen? I'm not being fierce or angry about it, I'm simply trying to find an answer to a question that someone posed to me over at 🐦
01:27 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Tara Strange
A
Also wouldn't it make sense to allow NSFW with a blur as the other place?
12:26 AM - Feb 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}