Michelle Klein-Hass
A
I stand with Zooey Zephyr. They have been banned from the Montana State Legislature, and this short video shows their desperate attempt to continue to represent their constituents. This is sickening.
https://youtu.be/27aIgYutX...
Trans Lawmaker Works in Hall After Being Banned From Chambers - YouTube

Montana Rep. Zooey Zephyr worked from the hallway of the state House chambers after the GOP voted to ban her from going inside with other colleagues. That pr...

08:41 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Mary Ann Lyons
A
In response to Michelle Klein-Hass.
Her constituents need to get loud. How dare they lock her out! I thought the days of separate water fountains and lunch counters were in the past-obviously not.
11:15 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
Zooey is an amazing role model, not just for the trans community, but for anyone with a heart. She is my current hero for the dignified way she has responded to the undignified way she is being treated. I wish I could cast a vote for her, but I can continue to support her from afar. Please do so too
10:56 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
They can't figure a way of blocking her from being in a public space. She is so calm when dealing with them. That's got to be tough. I would be shouting, I think.
10:50 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
This is outright fascism. Everything is on the line and everyone needs to pay attention. You think they won't come for you? They will. Just a matter of time.
08:51 PM - Apr 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}