Darryl Byron
A
In response to Tilly Bridges.
yup
10:56 AM - Sep 18, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
05:52 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Tilly Bridges
A
In response to William Turner.
Cool, please tell every transphobic cis person you know to knock it off then
06:06 PM - Aug 18, 2023
Melissa
B
I get you are angry, as you should be; however you are lashing out at friends.
This is NOT Twitter.
We share the love.
05:31 PM - May 01, 2023
Tilly Bridges
A
In response to Melissa.
This is… not lashing out. Way to willfully misinterpret something just so you can respond without understanding.

you sure this isn’t twitter 🤔
11:20 PM - May 01, 2023
Rebecca
A
Being kind to trans people and getting out of their business *does* sound like the easier, cheaper, safer, happier, less stressful, and more productive alternative.
10:01 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Steve Rogers
A
Wouldn't it be better to be included with people who are without judgmental detractors than to be left alone? Your sexual orientation is none of anyone's business and honestly, I don't care. I accept all people for who they are as a person not who they identify as.
08:29 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Tilly Bridges
A
In response to Steve Rogers.
we’re in the middle of a literal genocide, being left alone would be a great start.

also being trans is not a sexual orientation, and we don’t “identify” as women and men and non-binary people, we ARE women and men and non-binary people
08:33 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
I'm not a trans individual, so take with a grain of salt and know I have the best intentions saying this: trans individuals shouldn't be left alone, they should be treated exactly the same as everyone else. The trans community should be treated just like the cis community. If I'm wrong, let me know❤
11:37 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Tilly Bridges
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
you can call us people just like anyone else. we’re trans people. trans individuals makes us sound different and other, I think.

but the point of this was that we should be left alone by those who are very pointedly not leaving us alone right now, and are out there taking our rights away
11:40 PM - Apr 28, 2023
J.D. Cunegan
A
One of the biggest lessons I learned growing up was "mind your own business." I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one who learned that one.
10:50 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Kennie Goff
A
In response to J.D. Cunegan.
Learned that Loud & Clear from my parents and adults around us. Taught newbies in healthcare “What we learn about our patients is None of Our Business.”
What happened?
11:32 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Lightstar (I Follow Back)
A
Agreed! Just be kind to all living things and we will be fine. You don't have to get into their life.
10:42 PM - Apr 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}