Zaya Rose ⛧
A
Is there a shortcut to finding out who follows you back? All i know is scrolling through but that's a time suck
11:41 PM - Apr 28, 2023 (Edited)
H Oakley
B
In response to Zaya Rose ⛧.
Hover over a name and we can see if we are following that person, but not if they are following us.
Maybe @cbouzy will eventually find the time to make that happen. He's so busy giving us good things--we can wait and hope.
12:04 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Atheist Spinster
A
Go to your profile & scroll your followers list, or if you're wondering about someone specific, click on their profile and it will say if they follow you. 😊
11:47 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
In response to Atheist Spinster.
Yeah, that's the scroll time suck method I've been using. Was hoping there was another way but this seems to be it
11:50 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
That’s the only way, unfortunately. I spent several days going through mine about a month ago. Now I make sure to review for follow backs at least once a week so they don’t build up again.
11:43 PM - Apr 28, 2023
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
Thanks,
At the beginning, I followed a lot of people if I liked what they spouted. As a 1st waver, we were all sitting at the same levels. Now, i am following over 200 more than follow back. Need those ranges to be closer. Don't want to be spouting out into dead air
11:48 PM - Apr 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}