Tristan Snell
A
Dear Justice Alito,

The Supreme Court may be insulated from consequences, but that does not mean it is insulated from criticism. See, e.g., U.S. Const., Am. 1.

Sincerely,
We the People
10:45 AM - Apr 29, 2023
BlackBee Wise
A
In response to Tristan Snell.
The Justices must be held to standards just as every American citizen is. Absolute power corrupts absolutely!
06:53 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Kim Hamilton
A
The Supreme Court needs to be fixed. Most of the justices have no interest in democracy. It is all about self interest. So sad that the Supreme Court I cannot be taken seriously anymore.
11:16 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Pam
A
and I think we should test that theory that they are insulated from consequences.

I'm not willing to concede that point.
11:12 AM - Apr 29, 2023
JZGurl73
A
I want to see some “constitutional scholars” put some damn influence, thought and research into how to fix the Scotus runaway train. That is their corruption. Because it’s quite clear now that SCOTUS is not only full of liars, but also very corrupt liars. We can’t go on like this indefinitely
10:50 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Yvette
A
As an informed, American citizen, I’m disgusted with the behavior of many of the individuals on the current Supreme Court. We definitely need ETHICS rules for all FEDERAL Employees including Federal Judges. They’re NOT HOLY. They’re citizens like you or me. They can’t break the law with impunity!
10:50 AM - Apr 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}