Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
With respect, my experience is fantastic & mainly w/ppl not verified. Very few "notables" even spout regularly. I'm engaging w/great ppl on various topics. Yes, I see inside jokes but don't mind. IMHO, @Spoutible is what you make it, so I'm not waiting for others to act; I jump in & splash around.
MommyShark1716 @MommyShark1716
Let’s be real. Until more notable and verified accounts join spoutible, we are all just bearing witness to other peoples inside jokes
05:10 PM - Apr 29, 2023
05:48 PM - Apr 29, 2023
KelliLu Who
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
I agree. I've had so much fun in the last couple months...it's super easy to scroll through spouts/re-spouts. I also step away for a bit here and there. 'Cause I can
06:22 PM - Apr 29, 2023
A
In response to KelliLu Who.
Cool beans!
07:51 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Professor Kyle
A
I wonder if this person was ever even on Twitter. Or if they were, all they did was fawn over famous people and not interact with "regular" folks, like the rest of us did.
06:03 PM - Apr 29, 2023
A
In response to Professor Kyle.
I'm not trying to discount anyone's experiences. I'm only saying that I feel welcomed, seen & embraced here & as a non-verified regular person; I'm grateful! I wasn't sure if I'd get even one follower in the first few days. But now, I'm finding my pods/peeps & it's so fantastic!
06:13 PM - Apr 29, 2023
ML Hart
A
Same for me. I'm hopeful that my photography/opera/history connections from the other site will find their way here.
Meanwhile, I have *far* more interaction here, and 99% of followers/following are new-to-me... more genuine, more diverse - it's inspiring.
Cheers,
05:56 PM - Apr 29, 2023
A
In response to ML Hart.
Hey, I love Opera, especially Italian, and I love history too! My pup is named Tosca, which is my favorite Opera. See! This is the beautiful thing about this site!
06:04 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Frank the Bunny
A
Cosigned
05:50 PM - Apr 29, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}