just lil ol' me
A
If your very first and only spout here is bagging the platform and tel;ing everyone to go elsewhere, don't be surprised if you're banned.
06:00 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Kathryn
A
In response to just lil ol' me.
I pretty much have zero tolerance for bullies of any kind. I blocked one dude who was so obnoxious on here. Trolls will be trolls and try to sneak into Spoutible so they can harass us. What pathetic people with no lives but only to waste time trolling Democrats.
06:04 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Kathryn.
I had to report someone who trashed Progressives and MAGAs alike because of John Fetterman's hospitalization.

I politely engaged, stating the facts that John ran a brilliant campaign and won on the merits.

He trashed me twice so I reported him.
I have no time for BS.
06:25 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Kathryn
A
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
Same. I have ZERO TOLERANCE after all the abuse on Twitter. I don't mind a friendly debate, but I won't be bullied on here.
06:26 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
If anyone insults me they get 1 polite response.

If they keep it up they get reported..

Chris is serious about stopping this kind of behavior on Spouty.

Once people realize that they can expect and are entitled to communicate like adults on this platform, it will explode. Twitter is implo
In response to Kathryn.
06:32 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Kathryn
A
In response to Amylouise Donnelly.
Those are good parameters to follow. People need to act like adults on here. Twitter is a cesspool of bad characters. I appreciate what Christopher is doing to keep this a safe place.
06:35 AM - Feb 11, 2023
Amylouise Donnelly
A
In response to Kathryn.
Thanks for the echo.

I decided this was a good set of boundaries so I pinned it to my account. I mean it.

Debate with me if you wish but don't mess with me and don't mess with @Spoutible .
07:05 AM - Feb 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}