Jeneva Diva
A
In response to Erika in Scotland.
I crave this. (Magic now! Need an instantaneous transport thousands of miles from home!)
01:07 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
In response to Jeneva Diva.
✨Hiya, Jeneva, what’s going on? 😄 Sounds like you’re in need of escape- and oh how I wish I could just zap you here! Hope you’re hanging in and finding beauty even in unlikely places. Let’s each be open to some magic, be patient, & who knows…? Zapping ya love– ✨🤗⚡️💕
04:18 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Karen Dykstra
A
Good afternoon, Erika. Another great picture and description. Its raining today so Im glad I got some perennials in the ground yesterday. Today Im shopping online because last minute hubs decided he doesnt have enough underwear for this trip. I cant be doing laundry on vacation.☺️
11:46 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
In response to Karen Dykstra.
✨Ha! Now’s definitely a good time to cover that base! 😂 Tho, you’d never have to do laundry here, for that reason anyway – there’re plenty of places to pick up some new/more “pants” as they’re often called here if in a pinch, but who wants to hassle w/that, right?! I applaud the hubs’ foresight! 🤗
04:24 PM - Apr 30, 2023
JeriLynne
A
Good morning/afternoon Erika 😘🤗. Such a beautiful photo! How's everyone today? I hope you're having a lovely Sunday. Huge hugs and snoot boops. 💞
11:35 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
In response to JeriLynne.
✨Hiya, JeriLynne! We’ve been kicking around here all day & just settling in for the night now. Went out to our fave place for dinner & walked back along the beach - such pretty colors in the layered clouds! What have you been up to; many Miss S. sightings today? Sending lots of love & snugs! ✨🤗🥰
04:14 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Merci Merci Me
A
Thanks!
11:25 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
In response to Merci Merci Me.
✨Absolutely– my pleasure! ✨☺️🌷
04:10 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Simon
A
And you. Have a good day Erika. Lovely pic
09:06 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
In response to Simon.
✨☺️ Thanks, Simon– I hope your day’s groovy & ya get up to something you love! ✨🌷
04:09 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Yankee Rose
A
This photo make me feel so serene
08:55 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
In response to Yankee Rose.
✨Yay- that was my hope when sharing it today, Rose; so glad you liked it! HAGD! ☺️🥰
04:05 PM - Apr 30, 2023 (Edited)
Donna Frahmann
A
A beautifully peaceful path. I can almost hear the birds singing. Wonderful way to recharge!
05:01 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
In response to Donna Frahmann.
✨Yes– birds were out, for sure! I hope your Sunday’s amazing, Donna! ✨💕
04:04 PM - Apr 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}