Claudia Citro
A
I’m seeing squabbling among the people. Yes, there is a lot of politics here. Maybe you shouldn’t follow me. But I think I provide a wide range of content.

So, if your biggest problem here is having to bypass political spouts, your life is pretty fucking good.

Stop quarreling and tell a joke.
07:54 PM - Apr 29, 2023
LH Grant
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
I welcome anyone who does to unfollow me and anyone else to block me if my posts are an issue for them. I don't do what I do to please anyone in particular. I post, echo and say what I feel on numerous issues that I find important and of interest. Everyone has the freedom to follow, unfollow, block.
08:47 PM - Apr 29, 2023
@[email protected]
A
Sometimes the original spouter will spout something of value, worth reading and considering but then decide to ECHO every piece of nonsense out there and this platform does not let you curate echoes or turn them off! Therefore, sometimes you have to throw the baby out with the bathwater. :(
In response to LH Grant.
08:40 AM - Apr 30, 2023
LH Grant
A
In response to @[email protected].
A Mute button will be coming later; I believe after Threads.....
10:25 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Pamela B'well
A
In response to LH Grant.
I’m hoping the #MuteButton will give options for an hour, a day, etc. because sometimes you just need a temporary break from an account that’s gotten on a roll but you don’t necessarily want to block them forever.
11:59 AM - Apr 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}