Christopher Bouzy
A
It does work both ways. Your spouts are removed from his feed to prevent "troll blocking." It's when someone replies to your spout with something nasty, and then blocks you before you can remove it.
Eleanor @Eleanor
And guess what? Blocking removes me from his feed, not the other way around(?) Shouldn’t it work both ways? 🤷🏼‍♀️
08:56 AM - Apr 30, 2023
09:03 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Amy Wolf
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Still had someone say something nasty to me that I could neither respond to nor remove because their account is private . This seems to be a hole in that sustem
10:20 AM - May 01, 2023
Eleanor
A
Thank you. It is working. I hit refresh and he went away. Full disclosure: he wasn’t creeping on me or anyone else; I just found his enthusiasm for a disturbing topic… not something I wanted to be exposed to on the regular. Someone else might not have an issue with it aka it’s legal etc.
08:21 AM - May 01, 2023
nickrich56
A
Leveling the playing field is a great feature that most platforms refuse to address. Thanks Spoutible 💪🏻
12:01 AM - May 01, 2023
AzulJack
A
You’re wonderful. Thanks.
09:17 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Mary Becker
A
I remember you talking about that feature Christopher and it's good to see it's working as planned.
01:25 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Jonathan Swainger
A
I find that young Christopher is only a couple percent more normal than am I. Truthfully, I’m unclear on whether that’s good news.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
10:12 AM - Apr 30, 2023
nickrich56
A
In response to Jonathan Swainger.
It's great news! Keep being considered a human and not a bot 🤖...😏
12:03 AM - May 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}