Benedict Scott
A
Anyone get excited about #gardening around here? New raised bed this year to battle the rabbits and just got in ground watering working. Woohoo!!
11:13 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Margie Kennedy
A
In response to Benedict Scott.
I get excited this time of year about gardening. I have raised beds and regular beds. I do mostly flowers, but this year I have potatoes on the ground and I am going to try corn. I always do tomatoes in pots. As the weather heats up, 8 losey enthusiasm. Can't take much of the heat!
04:34 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Sara Chirico
A
🖐 I love to garden! I had a raised bed potager in my last house that was so much fun! Alas, I now live in a condo so I'm limited to herbs on a shady balcony. I'll enjoy watching yours grow.🌱
01:54 PM - Apr 30, 2023
? Sucs For You!
A
In response to Sara Chirico.
Today I learned what 'potager' means! I think 😅 Did you use for growing veggies/herbs mostly?
10:14 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Garden Breathe Spout
A
Here! ✋🏾
But I gotta say I'm a bit covetous of your irrigation. I'm going to try my hand at installing drip irrigation in my raised patio containers.
11:34 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Benedict Scott
A
In response to Garden Breathe Spout.
Very nice. And my recent success has been a long time in the making. I have few low water pressure so I can’t use multiple heads. In the past I’ve used a hose but it’s difficult to always remember. I found this head though which somehow works when all others failed. Hopefully it works out for you.
01:34 PM - Apr 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}