A
Today is #NationalShrimpScampiDay
Mmmmm so good!
Have a great day 😎💙✌️
09:17 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
In response to Scott BlueGhost.
✨Never had it when I had the chance, oh well… 🤷🏻‍♀️😄 Hope you’re having a groovy day, Scott! 🥰
04:22 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Scott BlueGhost
A
In response to Erika in Scotland.
If you get a chance try it. 👏👏

It’s been a busy day. It’s all good 😊
07:21 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
✨Nah, that window ‘s closed for me. I’ve been a vegetarian (lacto-ovo, so dairy: yes, plz) for over 35 yrs now, waaaaaay before it was “cool” to the people it’s cool too. 🤣🤣🤣 I do believe you tho! I did like shrimp.
07:24 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Scott BlueGhost
A
Oh well good for you 👏👏👏 that’s fantastic. I have been cutting down on my animal products. Now it’s just a couple times a week.
07:59 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
✨Wow - that’s so great! I know being veggie it isn’t for everyone… I was & am the only one in my whole family who is! 🤣🤣🤣
12:46 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Scott BlueGhost
A
My daughter is. 🥰😎 now that she lives with us again we have really cut back. Which m fine with.
But over the last few years we really have cut back. We have plant based meat all the time. 👏👏👏😬😂
11:59 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Erika in Scotland
A
😂 I know plant-based “meat” can vary in quality of experience vastly- but OMFG what a long way it’s all come in the past 20 yrs alone; and 35 yrs ago I knew of no substitutes. Glad you’re supporting your daughter & being adventurous yourselves! 👏🏼👏🏼😍🥰
04:31 PM - Apr 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}