Mary OContrary
A
When the #SpoutibleApp launches, please consider writing and submitting a review.

Our personal testimonies about Spoutible’s inclusivity, how safe we feel here, and the civil discourse that occurs even when we disagree with each other will help sell the platform to skeptics and naysayers.

/1
04:55 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Kalind
A
In response to Mary OContrary.
I’m definitely ready to push back against the review bombers
05:58 PM - May 01, 2023
Schlr
A
What do you know that I don't know?
05:13 PM - May 01, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Schlr.
LOL Unfortunately, no more than anyone else. There is some anticipation that the app will launch once the new logo is selected and made official. But that is merely speculation at this point.
05:32 PM - May 01, 2023
Randall Krause
B
Housecleaning definitely needed.
07:38 AM - May 01, 2023
Lisa W FirstWave
A
Absolutely! Day 1! We can all do this Spouters!!!!
09:38 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Matt Egan he/him/his
A
I absolutely will. We can't let trolls/assholes give this place a bad name. If the app is as good as this version its worth a 5 star review. The community is even better than the function. To be honest, I was one of the skeptics, but it didn't take me long to realize this is the real deal. Screw b
09:37 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Matt Egan he/him/his.
Happy to hear you’re a former skeptic. The platform features alone stand on their own. But then add the community and higher engagement, and now we’re really talking. And the reason this community is what it is, is because of Bouzy’s personal vision to build a harassment-free SM experience.
09:53 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®
A
But do we want skeptics & naysayers here? Kidding aside, you make an excellent point about reviewing. It’s almost a guarantee trolls will come out in full force with bad reviews just because, you know..as$holes. So real Spouters will need to clap back w/ plenty of honest reviews.
05:23 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Ramsey, Queen of Popcorn®.
Good point. Skeptics, maybe. Naysayers…questionable. Depends on if they’re trolls. 😉

You’re absolutely right about being prepared to clap back. I fully expect those who have been actively attacking Spoutible on Twitter from day one to do everything they can to disenfranchise and sow doubt.
05:49 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Diane Turner
A
Good thinking! We’ll have to #SpoutShoutout to get it going when it launches.
05:07 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Diane Turner.
Yes, great idea!
05:08 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation
A
Great idea, will do!
05:06 PM - Apr 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}