dmark
A
In response to Arabella Clement.
I have not been able to confirm this. As I really don't like people Spouting disinformation, I thought about removing it but I'm not going to.
I firmly beieve that Trump and Kushner were involved with the transfer of US secrets to the Saudis
03:18 PM - May 06, 2023
Arabella Clement
A
In response to dmark.
True— correlation doesn’t prove causation. But the purge of Saudis antagonistic to MBS certainly took place at a suspicious moment.
04:42 PM - May 07, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
I have read this before, but never from any official source, or news source.
06:17 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Arabella Clement
A
In response to Jennifer Moore Baker.
I recall that it was a matter of putting 2 and 2 together— Kashoggi was writing about Trump’s dubious dealings with SA and then there was a flurry of assassinations among the family and enemies of MBS. Someone outed them.
04:58 PM - May 02, 2023
Squidly
A
Was thinking about this last week. Wasn't TFG's first trip to Saudi? I believe they were actively working on a new world order and intentionally weakening the U.S.
In doing so, they could also weaken the $$ and roll out crypto as a new gold standard. I might be way off, but I think it's plausible.
06:07 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Arabella Clement
A
In response to Squidly.
It’s absolutely plausible. Trump worships money and the Saudis have so much of it. He’s all flown lately with envy of their wildly futuristic cites and flying cars— he wants this for America. With his name on them.
05:01 PM - May 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}