Becca M-F
A
I haven’t been around much because I’ve been really struggling. My anxiety is pretty bad right now, and I’ve been absorbing myself in video games as an escape.
08:36 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Ground Control
A
In response to Becca M-F.
A favorite anesthetic of mine too, helped me deal with everything from a terrible job to not having enough to eat. Got any favorites you come back to regularly?
08:43 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Becca M-F
A
In response to Ground Control.
I usually play a lot of Cozy Games on Switch but a friend gave us Assassins Creed Syndicate for PS4, and I’ve been really enjoying that. Actually got pretty decent at it 😊
10:25 AM - Apr 29, 2023
Ground Control
A
Ah, Syndicate is one of my sister's favorites! But if you don't mind a recommendation, you should absolutely get the Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy if possible: AC 2, Brotherhood and Revelations. It's the series at its absolute peak.
09:27 PM - Apr 29, 2023
Becca M-F
A
Someone recommended Unity which I don’t like, and someone else said Black Flag which I’m like ‘meh.’ The graphics are so jarring to me and look so old now. It takes me out of the gameplay.
09:46 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Ground Control
A
Black Flag was basically an action-heavy retread of Sid Meier's Pirates (seriously...compare the two games for proof) and Unity had too many problems from jump. The Ezio trilogy precedes those and has been remastered, so might be worth it.
01:31 PM - Apr 30, 2023
Becca M-F
A
Thanks 😊 I’ll look into it! Maybe I’ll prefer those instead.
11:34 PM - Apr 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}