Christopher Bouzy
A
People are sharing screenshots of interactions on Bluesky, and all I can say is I am really proud of you guys. I knew we had something special here, but what I have seen confirms it.
04:52 AM - May 01, 2023
Betsy Muse
A
I'll reserve judgment until after my friends arrive, but Bluesky has all the drama of a middle school dance.

I think Spoutible is my Twitter alternative. I'll have to wait and see if Bsky fills any other type of social media void. Right now, it's giving off the same vibes as the early days on Ello.
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
08:38 AM - May 01, 2023
journey0307
A
In response to Betsy Muse.
I pass on joining Blue Sky because launched by Jack Dorsey & Dorsey gave us Musk.
12:23 PM - May 01, 2023
Lee Frost
A
Agreed, and just had to say wow at the mention of Ello. Haven't seen that mentioned in a very long time. I have so many fond memories of that platform!
10:45 AM - May 01, 2023
Betsy Muse
A
In response to Lee Frost.
It's still around as far as I know and it was fun. From what I recall, the only controversy I remember from the early days was around the fact that the founders only amplified the accounts of a select few people.

It was a friendly place and there was good energy. It just never made it big.
09:17 PM - May 01, 2023
Dalton
A
Like any business, it’s just the “lengthened of the shadow of a man.” Jack is messy and he’s just fine with a little bit of racism and misogyny to keep things interesting.
10:34 AM - May 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}