Diane Turner
A
While I can’t find as many #Succession fans as I would like to engage w here… Perhaps this brilliant and shaded knock on #ElonMusk that @NefariousNewt made will be of more interest!
Nefarious Newt @NefariousNewt
The most interesting part of #Succession last night was the fact that anyone ACTUALLY CARED what a billionaire White tech bro Tweeted.
08:21 AM - May 01, 2023
11:19 AM - May 01, 2023
Minnie the Pooh
A
In response to Diane Turner.
I haven't seen the show, but my bear started watching season 1. I do sometimes see him watching the show. So I saw the part where MacFadyen swallowed his own cum.
03:09 PM - May 01, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Minnie the Pooh.
My dearest Minnie… Bringing us back to a most regrettable moment from season 1. And while what you have stated is 100% factually correct…perhaps there is a more delicate turn of phrase one could use. I find the term “consumed his own coital emissions” to be much easier on the Spout-o-Meter’s ears.
07:28 PM - May 01, 2023
Alexis Soterakis
A
I am here for all the succession talk. My hot take - it was thrilling to watch Sarah Snook’s subtle performance in her convo with Madsen. Was it just me or was she deciding in real time whether to keep the baby ? - she picked up the drugs but then doesn’t actually take them. Amazing performance.
02:30 PM - May 01, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Alexis Soterakis.
I am going to rewatch anyway because I watch every episode 2x. I didn’t pick up on it but will look for it now. But yes- Snook is amazing!
02:34 PM - May 01, 2023
Anja Miller
A
oooh haven't watched yet .... can't wait to see!
01:25 PM - May 01, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Anja Miller.
Have you watched at all or do you just need to catch up on last night?
01:33 PM - May 01, 2023
Nefarious Newt
A
I honestly chuckled when it happened, because it was a spot-on representation of how incredibly fatuous and self-interested your average billionaire is. Mattson didn't care how it looked; he figures everyone will simply agree with him because he's HIM. #Succession
01:02 PM - May 01, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Nefarious Newt.
So true. It was the move of a douche and reconfirms that Tech Bros aren’t the geniuses they want us to think they are.
02:32 PM - May 01, 2023
Cody Pendant
B
I was more struck by the accuracy of how the silver spoon legacy fuckup fudged the crap out of the numbers, faked posthumous support, promised pie in the sky against all insider advice... and the investors ate it up! I see it as a cliff hanger though, we'll see if it actually makes a dent.
12:54 PM - May 01, 2023
Alexis Soterakis
A
In response to Cody Pendant.
As a person who regularly negotiates watching them operate is really something.
02:31 PM - May 01, 2023
Martin Koenigsberg
A
Been totally unable to get into that show- even when I did have HBO- EVERY character is a doucherod...!
11:41 AM - May 01, 2023
Diane Turner
A
In response to Martin Koenigsberg.
Yes. You have to stick with it. It unfolds brilliantly. But you really can’t stand the characters to start but their history is so complicated you start to pity them. It’s definitely a black comedy with no hero.
12:53 PM - May 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}