Iz Here
A
Does MP #dianeabbott secretly work for the scandal-ridden & incompetent #Tories or has she thrust her moribund yet poll-leading #Labour party back into their antisemitism controversy & then lied about her #observer letter all for free? Just say you were pissed blind on a couple of draughts, Diane.
03:41 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Mordko Rainer
A
In response to Iz Here.
To be fair to her, she didn’t say anything she hadn’t before so not sure why anyone is surprised
09:29 AM - May 01, 2023
Iz Here
A
In response to Mordko Rainer.
I think the only surprise is that, after trying for some years to rehabilitate #Labour 's reputation, she won't shut the fuck up about "the Jews". #Abbott is the #Tories ' best friend in the world, certainly more so than #RishiRich .
12:37 PM - May 01, 2023
Mordko Rainer
A
In response to Iz Here.
The likes of Corbyn and Abbott are too ideological. Helping Tories is incidental.
01:14 PM - May 01, 2023
Iz Here
A
In response to Mordko Rainer.
Yes, though the help to Tories is only slightly attenuated by the incidental nature of its origin. That is, I understand it could be worse if done w malice aforethought instead of only w blind malice toward Jews, Irish (WTF century is this?), & Travelers (ditto). #SnatchingDefeatFromTheJawsOfVictory
01:44 PM - May 01, 2023
Mordko Rainer
A
Don’t get me wrong. There is definite malice towards Jews. But the help to Tories is incidental. They wouldn’t if there was a way to be antisemitic without helping Tories. Going after Travellers and the Irish was a nice touch.
In response to Iz Here.
02:06 PM - May 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}