Adrian McFarland
A
Finally got rid of twitter. I will miss the sports content. Right now, Spoutible is very heavy on politics. Hopefully soon, sport reporters and athletes can join.
03:01 PM - May 01, 2023
Megan D
A
I've been using the Explore option to look for more non-political spouts for some variety and I've seen a lot of sports-related spouts there.
In response to Adrian McFarland.
03:05 PM - May 01, 2023
Adrian McFarland
A
In response to Megan D.
For example, I followed a lot of NHL accounts on twitter. i search for NHL on here and the top post was someone asking why should they watch the NHL when so many of the players are bigots?
03:11 PM - May 01, 2023
Adrian McFarland
A
In response to Megan D.
Thanks! I have tried that. Right now, its not on par. Until the sport athletes and reporters come, it is lacking. The problem right now is Spoutible is right now filled with people who left Twitter for political reasons. So its very political right now.
03:09 PM - May 01, 2023
Megan D
A
In response to Adrian McFarland.
Yeah I get that. I'm one of those people. So at first, I bulked up on political follows then realized I was missing spouts on other stuff I love and had to seek that out. And I won't pretend to know enough about sports to know whether that content is quality or not. Hopefully you get that soon!
08:35 AM - May 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}