ANGELA FULLER
A
Between 4th & 9th grades, I wrote to both congressmen & newspaper editors, participated in a walkout, and was a student rep TO the school board. This is insane. Keep treating Gen-Z and Gen-Alpha like this is the Hunger Games... FAFO.
08:56 PM - May 01, 2023
Sassy Musing
A
In response to ANGELA FULLER.
Why is it that the GOP and the trolls and bots can yell free speech to justify anything they do, but when it really is free speech they extinguish it?
09:30 PM - May 01, 2023
ANGELA FULLER
A
In response to Sassy Musing.
Fear of being made irrelevant. And it's coming! 🥰
07:09 AM - May 02, 2023
K Polando
A
Just had a discussion with my 8th grade students today about this. They feel they do not matter or have no voice. I told them they have power in their numbers and can influence government, if they speak up collectively and consistently.
09:25 PM - May 01, 2023
ANGELA FULLER
A
In response to K Polando.
I would tell those students to Google the protesters that led to the #TennesseeThree expulsion - hundreds of kids in those crowds!

Motivation: “You are not a drop in the ocean; you are the entire ocean in a drop.” - Rumi 🥰
07:08 AM - May 02, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
Contacting your elected officials is a right, not a privilege for the government to grant or take away.

When a law is unjust, break it. If enough students do it... what are they going to do, lock up an entire generation?
09:00 PM - May 01, 2023
ANGELA FULLER
A
In response to Anton Brakhage.
"when injustice becomes law rebellion becomes duty"
09:01 PM - May 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}