Jeffrey Lieber
A
Week two of trying to establish a TV/FILM community at a stable, sane, sustainable place AKA...here.

I'm doing Mondays. @Nevslin is doing Tuesdays. @Glenn_Farrington is Thursdays.

So, ask about anything, but also look around...find your contacts. OK, FIRE AWAY...and please echo this along.
09:11 PM - May 01, 2023
Susan Brown
A
In response to Jeffrey Lieber.
I need to get my son @drewbrown on here! He’s waiting for an app. But I wish he would jump in now. He’s an aspiring screenwriter living in LA.
10:05 PM - May 01, 2023 (Edited)
Jeffrey Lieber
A
In response to Susan Brown.
The app will come. Tell him to get in on the ground floor.
10:12 PM - May 01, 2023
Steve Kimura
A
Let’s say the show you’re working on is preempted for the NBA playoffs or some other thing. Does that give you an extra week(s) to either catch up or get ahead?
09:58 PM - May 01, 2023
Mark BK
A
Post production here....VFX. NYC indie and TV (when there was tv)....going back prior to this series...squibs did not go off. muzzle flashes added.
09:58 PM - May 01, 2023
Steve Kimura
A
I have a pilot idea that could be a spin off of another pilot I’ve already written. Is it okay to have two pilots that share the same universe?
09:44 PM - May 01, 2023
Rus McLaughlin
A
I've got one for ya. Walk me through putting together a really good Writer's Room.
09:33 PM - May 01, 2023
Seantelle White
A
What was your strategy for managing so many dynamic characters when working on Lost? I am trying to incorporate an abundance of characters into a series that takes place during the Harlem Renaissance and civil rights movement on parallel timelines. I am attempting to "sing the unsung"
09:20 PM - May 01, 2023
Marc Price
A
Any final thoughts as we (maybe) sail into the abyss?

Without trying to put any labor on you but for those who might be too nervous to ask, would it be impolite to ask someone for a read?
09:19 PM - May 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}