MIchael Walls
A
Okay. There seems to be a "connectivity" issue between followers. I say this because it's really strange to see that almost everyone posting only has 2-3 comments to their posts. It makes me wonder how many are actually seeing them on their timelines. Is it just me noticing this?
11:47 AM - May 02, 2023
Tim Graf
A
In response to MIchael Walls.
I don't think this is that much different from the bird in terms of follower interaction. Most of the people I followed over there would get at most 5-6 comments/re-tweets, and usually less than that. I don't see that much of a difference here. I think threading will help a lot once it's implemented
01:41 PM - May 02, 2023
MIchael Walls
A
In response to Tim Graf.
Tim, there's a HUGE difference, hence my post. Many folks on the Twit site receive 100's of replies/retweets. Now, look at us. Most folks have 0 to 6-7 replies. The only time I see over 20 is in the "quotes". You're the 2nd response! We are not "connected". I see that as a problem.
07:08 PM - May 02, 2023
Bella_Gee
A
I think a lot of the comments, likes, and echoes on original posts get splintered off and away, because of all the quote spouts being made by other posters.
12:00 PM - May 02, 2023
George Bishop
A
i haven't counted, but it seems like you get about 200 spouts in your feed. if 100 of those are echoes of other spouts, you're just simply not seeing others. as yet, there doesn't seem to be a way to "load more" spouts.
11:55 AM - May 02, 2023
Simon Sands
A
i do as well...
11:48 AM - May 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}