Yimi_Kyrabo
A
Heartbreaking. Absolutely heartbreaking. SMH. Nearly brings me to tears. He is so innocent and yet...
André Ware @Eyzwidopn
WE all know children aren't born with hate in their hearts. They learn it - like calling a Black child "monkey" - because of what they're exposed 2, because of neglect, because of bad &/or misunderstood behavior that isn't corrected & educated.

It's why WE stay on this hamster wheel of hate. 🤬🤬🤬
06:52 PM - May 02, 2023
07:07 PM - May 02, 2023
Mark BK
A
In response to Yimi_Kyrabo.
Agreed. Also so infuriating....
07:38 PM - May 02, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
In response to Mark BK.
Indeed.
07:45 PM - May 02, 2023
Mark BK
A
I wonder which parent of the white kids is talking that BS at home regularly. He seemed unaware. But someone hearing it in the racist context it is said...
07:54 PM - May 02, 2023
Yimi_Kyrabo
A
It's just heartbreaking that apparently to make themselves feel superior, that some white people still need to be racist. They are not superior. Never been. All humans are created equally. It is only knowledge and opportunity that separates us and it's too often white people, blocking that.
In response to Mark BK.
08:07 PM - May 02, 2023
Mark BK
A
I moved from yt land. To NYC in the 80's. I have lived in many different neighborhoods. I have learned the only difference btwn so many different communities is the delicious cuisine differences. Plus the histories mine are not taught. I follow the mantra "Be a good human."
08:28 PM - May 02, 2023
Mark BK
A
In response to Mark BK.
gonna head back to what I hope is not a disappointment Knicks vs Heat...
08:37 PM - May 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}