Jessica Sun 孙道言
A
Amen, faith is not imposed. As a practicing Catholic, I demand the separation of church and state.
KidsDocInKs @KidsDocInKs
Children should be given the space to explore and choose a form of spirituality that fits them. Forcing yours on them is indoctrination
08:36 PM - May 02, 2023
09:20 PM - May 02, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
In response to Jessica Sun 孙道言.
As an atheist I demand the end of Christianity.
09:22 PM - May 02, 2023
Jessica Sun 孙道言
A
In response to ⚛️Shawn Athan.
No.
09:24 PM - May 02, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
Welp... there's a whole faction of your faith that says no to your demand and yet, you blindly continue to follow that same faith.
09:26 PM - May 02, 2023
Jessica Sun 孙道言
A
I reserve my strongest criticisms for my Church leaders. As a convert to Christianity and then Catholicism four years ago, my faith is anything but blind. In the heart of Jesus, I at long last found Love and life itself. I too had once judged a religion by its hypocrites.
09:37 PM - May 02, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
If you believe in God that means you believe in creation. On the 6th day he created humans AND animals, but the authors of the book didn't know the dinosaurs existed. You do but choose to ignore that. It's all blind faith beyond that.
10:03 PM - May 02, 2023
Jessica Sun 孙道言
A
I do not subscribe to biblical literalism, and at minimum agree that nothing before Abraham should be taken literally. You may find this meditation mentioning the book of Genesis of interest: https://cac.org/daily-medi...
10:59 PM - May 02, 2023
⚛️Shawn Athan
A
No, I wouldn't. Christianity changes based on their needs and congregation. It's all a lie. From the very beginning. Again... blind faith. I was raised in the church and left for many reason. Teaching hate on the guise of love is on the basis of lies is one of them. Like...
11:04 PM - May 02, 2023
Jessica Sun 孙道言
A
I used to believe the same. But faith is to believe what you do not see, and the reward of this faith is to see what you believe. We will find what we are looking for, and the most difficult wisdom of man is to know himself. For we do not see the world as it is, but as we are.
11:13 PM - May 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}