Joelle Balfe
A
No love for this? Not a single like? Well, I like it, if I do say so myself, so I'm echoing it. (It's probably terrible spouting etiquette to echo yourself, but that's just the kind of mood I'm in today. 😋)
Joelle Balfe @AuntieWella
Dems: Healthcare is too expensive. We need to fight corporate greed of big pharma and med device companies, broaden the risk pool, and find system efficiencies so we can afford to help more people access it.

Republicans: Healthcare is too expensive. We should let fewer people have it.
06:56 AM - Apr 27, 2023
03:22 PM - Apr 27, 2023
M
A
In response to Joelle Balfe.
It’s a good spout. Lack of visibility is a weakness of the platform. Despite claims to the contrary, even echoes have limits when access to spouts is determine primarily by time lapse.
11:03 AM - May 03, 2023
Joelle Balfe
A
Yeah. I think the exchange for all the upsides of Spoutible is the need to be more proactive in digging into people's profiles to find good stuff. (And occasionally echoing your own self. Haha!) It's not a perfect system, but I'm not sure there is one.
In response to M.
11:07 AM - May 03, 2023
M
A
In response to Joelle Balfe.
Right— as soon as you try to define an algorithm you will upset someone or, at the very least, commit to a never ending task of trying to figure out what is “right.” Now we have a very egalitarian state of mild annoyance for all. 😁
11:29 AM - May 03, 2023
Joelle Balfe
A
In response to M.
Well put, Megan.
11:35 AM - May 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}