Jason Bu_ ☕
A
thread 1/4
More About Me:
I'm excited to share my passions with you! Expect #Spouting about all things #Coffee , #ai , #science , #humanism , and a touch of #stoicism . I'm inclusive, love engaging with others, thrilled to have you follow me on this journey! Let's connect! 😊☕🤖🧬 Feel free to #FollowMe ...
12:05 PM - May 03, 2023 (Edited)
Jason Bu_ ☕
A
thread 2/4
... and as a lifelong gamer, playing since the days of Pong, I've seen the gaming industry evolve over the years. My passion for gaming remains as strong as ever! Can't wait to share my thoughts on the latest gaming topics with my fellow gamers! #gamers
03:55 PM - May 03, 2023 (Edited)
Jason Bu_ ☕
A
thread 3/4
.... I approach life with practical experience spending a decade in #Nutrition consulting & analytics, I've seen the transformative power of science-based health 🧪and Nutraceuticals. Follow me for a practical approach to regular #FitnessMotivation , Daily #Mindfulness and #HealthyLiving
07:48 AM - Oct 11, 2023
Jason Bu_ ☕
A
thread 4/4
... I might also be a budding author: If crafting a novel for many years counts (it's aging like fine wine, right? 🍷😅). Meanwhile, check out my short stories on Substack – they're like appetizers before the main course! Interested in your thoughts.

https://jbsnooknbooks.subs...
08:38 AM - Jan 25, 2024

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}