Raine Hyatt
A
Seeing a lot of people spouting on here how that they are upset about "Having to start over".
Yes we are all inconvenienced, but just move on & enjoy this platform...
or return to the bot filled, racist, homophobic cesspool of a bird platform where everyone "knows you"
12:46 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Portia McGonagal
A
In response to Raine Hyatt.
I will repeat. Chris took on something he did not need to do. He saw what was happening and created this place that's been up for 10 days, and has communicated the challenges, fixes, and updates. Some people just live to kvetch.
02:06 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
Excellent spout. I’m comfortable posting on social media again thanks to #Spoutible . The people I enjoyed following on Twitter will eventually find their way here. Some already have. In the meantime, I’ve met new and interesting folks just by posting my own spouts and replying to others.
02:06 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Dianne Rees
A
Maybe it's starting over if what you get out of it is numbers, but I see it as meeting new people and occasionally bumping into people you sorta knew and being even more connected.
02:04 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Camara Reed she/her/we/us
A
In response to Dianne Rees.
Exactly!
02:21 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
In response to Dianne Rees.
I mean we all started out at one point knowing absolutely no one on social media. It's not like we are reinventing the wheel here
02:22 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Kristin Dowell
A
Calling it “starting over” is missing out on the joy of “something new!” I’m grateful for a new opportunity to connect again. 🥳
02:02 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Sredni Eel
A
I just got here a day ago. The lack of followers/engagement is easily solved, guys. Just start responding to people, follow them, and then post your own stuff. Viola! Instant socials.
12:52 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Raine Hyatt
A
In response to Sredni Eel.
Engagement on Spoutible is through the roof in comparison. We can speculate as to why it's better but it's assuredly better
01:12 PM - Feb 11, 2023
Beluga Rose
A
Right??
Well said!
12:47 PM - Feb 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}