Jamie Schler
A
As an American and as a Florida voter this makes me furious. This proves once and for all the urgent need for a unified national voting system and the abolition of the Electoral College. 🤬🤬🤬

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/20...
02:04 PM - May 03, 2023
Sandra Przybylski
A
In response to Jamie Schler.
Abolition of Electoral College is near.National Popular Vote is an interstate compact whereby st legislatures vote to have all their electoral votes go to winner of nat'l popular vote. 16 states have joined so far with total of 195 votes. When we reach 270, whoever wins popular vote will be POTUS.
07:21 PM - May 03, 2023
Sandra Przybylski
A
2000 was a dry run for Jan6. Thomas refused to recuse(Ginni WH liaison for Heritage Foundation), SCOTUS ruled 5-4 for GWB, Eastman had slate of FL electors ready in case Gore won,Stone did 'Stop the Recount' Brooks Bros riot & Kavanaugh,CJ Roberts,& Amy Barrett were on GWB FL legal team for recount!
07:03 PM - May 03, 2023
Jeannie Girard
A
as an American and a former Florida voter during that time, It just makes me disgusted
03:01 PM - May 03, 2023
Larry with an i
A
Win or steal?
02:48 PM - May 03, 2023
Retropian
B
After this debacle I was in the checkout line right behind her in the Phoenix AZ Trader Joe’s. I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from going off on her. It wouldn’t have made a difference and I’d have been probably banned from shopping there so I held my peace.
02:21 PM - May 03, 2023
William Turner
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
02:16 PM - May 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}