Marcos Davi Silva Steuernagel
A
thread 1/5
I am thrilled to share that CU Boulder faculty and grad students will be leading three (yes, I said three!) workgroups in this year's conference of the American Society for Theatre Research: astr.org/page/23_Conference
04:57 PM - May 03, 2023
A
thread 2/5
soon-to-be-Dr. Sarah Fahmy, who just defended her brilliant dissertation on performing decolonial Egyptian feminism, joins Ted Ziter (NYU) and Bart Pitchford (U of Montevallo) in leading "The Persistence of Hope in the Theatre of the MENA Region and its Diaspora"
A
thread 3/5
Three amazing CU Boulder theatre & performances studies PhD students, Ashlyn Barnett (CHA JEDI Fellow 23-24), Ben Stasny, and Sam Collier will facilitate a working group on "Climate Futurity Through a Queer and Indigenous Lens"
A
thread 4/5
Finally, I am joined for a second year by my amazing friends and brilliant scholars Leticia Robles-Moreno (Muhlenberg College) and Marcela Fuentes (NU) in organizing an ASTR workgroup, this year on "Hope’s Un/doings: Methodologies and Critical Practices of Hope in the Américas"
A
thread 5/5
Check out the full list of ASTR Working sessions here: astr.org/page/23_working_sessions, and apply before 1 June. Hope to see many of you there!
04:58 PM - May 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}