Janarchy
A
I was (and still am) excited that Kate Bush is finally getting to the RnR HoF. I'm thrilled that Missy Elliott, Chaka Khan, Willie Nelson and Don Cornelius are too. A now former FB friend went full Karen on & freaked out. I've since discovered she went ultra Karen at HoF on Twitter over this 🤦🏼‍♀️
01:12 AM - May 04, 2023
TheForty(3)YearOldXennial (he/him)
A
In response to Janarchy.
It's ironic that Soundgarden isn't in yet 3/4 of Audioslave are. Also, they screwed up again with Iron Maiden, my favorite of all British metal bands. Let them in!
01:41 AM - May 04, 2023
Janarchy
A
In response to TheForty(3)YearOldXennial (he/him).
I'm not a huge metal fan but I respect Iron Maiden and know how influential they've been. Which is all I said; that they should be in before Soundgarden, but I was also happy to see more women and BIPoC getting honored. This makes me "tasteless" and "dense"? Does she talk to her students like that?
01:52 AM - May 04, 2023
Janarchy
A
In response to Janarchy.
Why are people like this? I mean I've been a Kate Bush fanatic since 1978. She was 1st eligible in 2004 & been on the ballot 4 times. I never threw a tantrum over other people getting in. And FFS, Iron Maiden has been around for way longer than Soundgarden and still overlooked. This is just a fact.
01:15 AM - May 04, 2023
Janarchy
A
In response to Janarchy.
This response from Karen really threw me for a loop too. I've been having really bad health stuff for the past 2 months - chronic back issues cranked up, vertigo so bad I couldn't stop puking and wound up in ER, and sciatica that's excruciating. I went for an MRI on Tuesday too. I didn't need this.
01:19 AM - May 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}