Barbara Edelman
A
thread 1/3
#Spoutible has nearly every single feature people (at least the people i read about on the verge & other tech sites) claim they want: robust abuse protections; smart, interesting, and engaged people; no dick pics...yet this wonderful site never gets a mention. some people need to step up...
11:47 AM - May 04, 2023 (Edited)
Barbara Edelman
A
thread 2/3
but i'm not one of them. i have no internet clout. i did provoke some vicious attacks on twitter, but i suspect most were bot accounts. does #Spoutible have a pr team? a communications director? someone with the reach who can attract discontented tweeps? i know money is tight & you need tech...
11:54 AM - May 04, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
thread 3/3
talent to keep spoutible up and running, but as far as i can tell, spoutible has everything people claim they want on sm, yet all any is talking about is the bluesky, which apparently should be renamed asscheeks or buttsonline.
11:56 AM - May 04, 2023
Nazerith Spates
B
In response to Barbara Edelman.
It's like they want all this stuff but once they get presented with a platform that has a lot of what they ask for they get mad and start to hate it like bro, do you want these features or not
09:23 PM - May 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}