TheMarco
A
thread 1/4
Gonna try out this threaded spouting thing by talking about my crazy UFO conspiracy novel idea.

10+ years ago now I had this loose idea of a super cool novel involving a global conspiracy, aliens, UFOs and time travel. I kinda got stuck and never got to quite finalize the entire story.
04:12 PM - May 04, 2023
TheMarco
A
thread 2/4
I'm trying to flesh out the overall outline and storyline by telling #ChatGPT about it and then asking it questions. The results so far are totally awesome!

I still feel like it's my story but the AI is helping me fill in blanks I have been having a hard time with.
04:14 PM - May 04, 2023
TheMarco
A
thread 3/4
The UFOs as shown in the picture have been sighted a lot in the real world and I thought it would be awesome to weave an entire story around them. Why they're here and what they really are.

This is rapidly getting REALLY interesting. #ai #WritingCommunity
04:15 PM - May 04, 2023
TheMarco
A
thread 4/4
What I really love about this workflow so far is that it really still is MY story but the AI helps me build the world and make the entire thing richer and more interesting. I'll still have to do a lot of the heavy lifting myself but I may actually finish this story now!
04:16 PM - May 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}