Claudia Citro
A
thread 1/2
Since this is a safe space, the punctuation police are whalecome here as well. We may need to watch for the spelling police though…. Not sure if I used the ellipse correctly. Someone is sure to let me know…
G. H. ✅ @BetaGuru
IMHO I think the is so many just have nothing of value to add so they nit-pick. But there is the article below note they clearly state a small sample size was used and need to be redone using a large sampling.
04:20 PM - May 04, 2023
04:45 PM - May 04, 2023
ffranny
A
thread 2/2
Can't speak for others, but when punctuation/spelling/syntax impede clear communication, I think it's kinder to point out ways to make it clearer, than to let it go. If some don't accept it in the spirit it's offered, I'm sorry. (I'll send it privately when I can -- do not mean to embarrass anyone.)
04:52 PM - May 04, 2023
Rebecca
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
The punctuation, grammar, and spelling police are welcome of course. But I do block anyone who responds to my posts with these corrections. Most of my errors are typos, autocorrect errors, and editing issues, so I’m not interested in a rando who thinks they need to teach me better English.
04:54 PM - May 04, 2023
Claudia Citro
A
In response to Rebecca.
I’m sure your English is just fine. We were attempting humor. If pups want to spout about the Oxford comma, and that makes them happy, I say jump in.

And I do believe that I am the Empresss of typos.
05:16 PM - May 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}