Woke/Saying NO to polls
A
Sorry, I don't think it's funny.
Suzanne JaaaNONYA @WWAmplifyingBW
My 5 year old just dropped a full-on f-bomb 😬

f-u-c-k-i-n-g

And used it like an adjective - called her sister a fcking wiener or something 🤭😬

She got in some big trouble, but GD, I can’t stop laughing 🤣☠️

When little kids curse, I just lose it 🤷‍♀️🤣
08:05 PM - May 04, 2023
08:14 PM - May 04, 2023
Suzanne JaaaNONYA
A
In response to Woke/Saying NO to polls.
You don’t have to be sorry 🙏 and no it’s not “funny” funny… both of my kids get in big trouble when they let anything slip, curse words or not, anything that’s rude is not ok.

It’s more of an absurd moment, cause bad words sound so strange coming from young voices… and I laugh at most things 🤷‍♀️
09:12 PM - May 04, 2023
Pullit Surprise
B
My Mom would often scoff at some absurdity and say, "That's s--t for the birds." When I was about 4, my parents were talking in the car and I repeated the phrase. They laughed and they mentioned it to Mom's sisters and they all laughed.

When I said it one more time though at something 1/
08:26 PM - May 04, 2023
Pullit Surprise
B
In response to Pullit Surprise.
... the adults said, Mom smacked me in the face and told me to never say that again,
When a child repeats something the adults say, it's cute at first. But a warning NOT to say that again would be useful before the child repeats it, especially when the child doesn't understand its meaning.
08:29 PM - May 04, 2023
BURBESTSELF
B
It's not funny when the kid get old enuff and mad enuff she'll use that same finger to tell her mom and other adults off. Very rude and disrespectful.
08:25 PM - May 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}