Salma Typhii
A
Jack, Elon, Zuckerberg, Brin, Theil, Schmidt (sp?),all the tech bros are the same and also very passé. Very 2010s. World is done with them now that we have seen behind the curtain. "Don't be evil" my ass
Social Media Ecosystem @OmarLittle
My Hot Take: Has lost a shitload of cred. He allowed Elon into the henhouse. So he can't now complain as he, Jack, was complicit.

#sme #socialmedia #JackDorsey #nytimes
07:33 PM - May 04, 2023
08:06 PM - May 04, 2023
Kat Among Pigeons
A
In response to Salma Typhii.
It is flat-out embarrassing how much credibility they ever had.

I just heard a teaser about some AI reporting how good it was because it "impressed even a tech reporter". And my very first thought is tech/tech business reporting is as bad if not worse than political reporting.
08:18 PM - May 04, 2023
Kat Among Pigeons
A
Tech/tech-business journalists swallow *everything* these tech bros tell them. Like, all the stuff that has come to the surface about Elon now? He's been in the public eye for 2 decades. Why were you all not being *significantly* more critical during the 1st scam or two that he pulled?
In response to Kat Among Pigeons.
08:19 PM - May 04, 2023
Nazerith Spates
B
In response to Kat Among Pigeons.
And with blue sky I feel like it's jack Dorsey going like I suck at being a leader so let me do it again and never learn my lesson but with a different platform unlike this platform who has a leader who is actually competent and takes care of his users
09:05 PM - May 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}